ACES+ Scholarships 2021 funded by Sustainable Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC)
Closing date Monday 16th August.
We are currently taking applications for four new scholarships for theJoint Master Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society (ACES+) funded by the Sustainable Aquaculture Innovation Centre on our 2021 intake.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the Scottish Funding Council residency requirements, for example, they must ordinarily be resident in Scotland and or have a longstanding residence in Scotland previously (before moving away for educational reasons). EU and RUK applicants are not eligible for this award.
Students receiving this award must agree to undertake their research dissertation with a SAIC industry partner and dissertation ideas and title must be approved by SAIC.
Training and networking opportunities
Recipients will be entitled to attend Masters training and networking events provided by SAIC and join the SAIC Scholars Virtual Learning Environment.
How to apply and contact details
More details on how to apply can be found here. For any other enquiries or queries, please email our education administrator at ACES@sams.ac.uk.
TWO YEARS – SCOTLAND, GREECE, FRANCE AND THE NETHERLANDS
Master course for tomorrow’s leaders in global aquaculture
- Fully funded Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- Two-year aquaculture masters programme
- Four six month semesters based in Scotland, Greece, France and the Netherlands
- Study aquaculture in centres of European aquaculture research excellence
- Preparation for a successful career in aquaculture
- Industry-led research programmes, internships and fieldwork
- Choice of industry placements
- To date, we’ve recruited over 80 students from 33 countries – EMJMD ACES+ is a truly international programme!
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org